I have officially made it home for Spring Break, and I want to use my time off from school mainly to rest and recuperate while also getting as much done online as I can. I have made a to-do list for myself, and while I will not disclose the exact information (it is pretty detailed ad kind of long) but a general synopsis includes.
- Register 35 proxy domains, launch 5 proxies every other day until all 35 are live.
- Work on the About, and Advertising pages for PF.com
- Update FotiNetworks.com pages such as Network, About, Home, and Advertise.
- Begin content writing for WebAssetManagement.com (My new company)
- Grow Twitter following by 10 percent a week
- Try and find new games for OnlineFlashArcade.net
- Research various niche’s in blogging (I am contemplating starting another blog with a niche focus not just my business ramblings)
- Diversify website portfolio to include 2-3 more niche topics
- Purchase new logo for RandomChatter.org
- Find 5-10 new posters for RandomChatter.org
I am sure that I will add to this list 10 fold over the next 9 days or so, but for now thats it. I will keep everyone updated on the progress of the list